Apr 4, 2012

In reply to our writing and letter to Maria

Dear Luke Dyer and Room 6 students

Wow, your book looks fantastic! You have all done a wonderful job of describing your animals. I like the way you have presented your information with pictures and text boxes. I learnt a lot from reading all about the different animals. The way you put it into your own words made it even more interesting.

I hope you all get a chance to vote for your favourite book in the Children’s Choice award. I am crossing my fingers for ‘New Zealand Hall of Fame’ and will find out on May 16th.

You’ve got some great photographs on your blog. What a great way to record your year in Room 6.

Good luck with your next project!

Best wishes

Maria Gill, Author

web / blog / facebook / Kiwi Write4Kidz

No comments:

Post a Comment