Oct 30, 2012

Three days of learning for Mr Dyer

Hello there Room 6,
I know that I will see you all in the morning, but just wanted to drop you a message to let you know what I have been up to.
Over the past two days I have seen three schools and am about to head off to number 4 in a few minutes. The schools that I have been welcomed into have given me many ideas and a lot to think about, which means that I have been learning a lot.
One school had no desks and the door between the next door class is never closed - the two teachers teach their own class then each others class then both classes at once.
Another school only two years old and their pods were the size of three classes, had three teachers and 65 children and everyone was so engaged - they even had bean bags in the staff room.
I will tell you more when I see you all tomorrow, but here are a few photos to give you an idea.
Enjoy your Tuesday









- Posted by Mr Dyer drinking a coffee and reflecting on what I have seen

Location:Auckland

No comments:

Post a Comment